Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

To persuade

Today i have finished my writing about to persuade my argument is that every child should play a team sport and  this was really enjoyable i thought it was quite challenging. and here is my writing

Every Child Should Play a Team Sport

Don't you think every child should be fit and find their interests ?
I believe that all children should play a team sport. This is because it teaches teamwork and keeps them fit. And they find out if they like sport or not.


Children should play a team sport it continuously to get kids fit. And there are so many to choose from. And here are some rugby, soccer, netball, basketball. If you don't like them and you are more interested in hitting
If you do a team sport at a young age it will develop you a great future you will be able to do lots of jobs and you will be strong fast and fit. And if you try really really hard you may be able to become a professional and then you will get more money and if you keep going in your sport job you will make more money so then when you retire you will have lots of money.


To sum it up, I believe that every child needs to play a team sport. Children need to stay fit and need to develop friends and grow teamwork.balls then I personally believe you should play Cricket or baseball.


Sport also develops teamwork friends and has a little bit of competitive. Most involve balls so you can develop amazing ball skills and awesome cacthing. And their are disabled sports so if you are disabled you can still play sport so no one misses out .


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post